Crandon Golf Academy has a staff of PGA professionals that have the knowledge to teach golf the way the pros play. With director and PGA pro Alex Fernandez’s leadership, our staff is expertly trained to provide professional insight into the game of golf. The Academy is looking for hard-working individuals who are motivated to provide an experience like no other.
An Internship experience with the Crandon Golf Academy will provide an insight into teaching junior golf. Our summer internship consists of 11 weeks of summer golf camp that will provide interns the opportunity to teach the rules of golf, golf etiquette and the full components of the golf swing. Instructors will utilize our practice facilities to teach pitching, chipping, full swing and bunker play by incorporating games to teach the fundamentals.
Pre-requisites Applicants must have:
* Prior golf experience either at the high school or collegiate level.
* Experience teaching juniors in a camp setting for 1 to 2 years.
* Enrolled in a college golf management or sports management program
* Mandatory background check for all applicants
* Full playing and practicing privileges at Crandon
* An introduction to teaching the game of golf
* School credit upon completion of Internshipkiera – Copy
Applications must be received by April 1st 2016. After all applicants have been screened and processed, an interview will be conducted with the Director and Owner of the Golf Academy, Alex Fernandez, and the Junior Golf Coordinator, Zachary Newell. Please make sure you meet all deadlines for the application for the internship. If you have any questions regarding the 2016 summer internship please feel free to contact, Zachary Newell, by either email or phone.
Crandon Golf Academy